Tuesday, March 13, 2012

monotone phone notes 3

1
5AM on Burling
it is 34 degrees
I am walking down the street and there is a TV through the window
and I am wishing I was watching that TV
and your head is on my lap

2
the point between when the sun rises and is beautiful
and when it rises and becomes irritating
and your eyes hurt

3
watching the sun rise listening to Peter
Gabriel seems like 'something' idk
the heat is on very high

4
one good thing: a cigarette after brushing yr teeth

5
the story Stephen tells us about that time you drove to Chicago
...
seems much more gratifying when you tell it

6
just spent ~25 minutes watching a family
of ducks swim into view then swim
out of view

effigy or something

then into view again
they swam very close to me
there were three

hymns

7
just watched the same video ~5x
I forgot I was outside
I forgot it was 12AM

8
I smelled that shirt until there was nothing left to smell
I wore it until it fell off of my body

6 comments:

  1. these are great Cassandra. I really like 6, but also 1 and 4 and 8 and all of them and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. these are really good. are you going to make them into a physical thing or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably not, but something physical coming soon

    ReplyDelete