Monday, October 17, 2011

the last two minutes of 'The Graduate (1967)'

i said 'maybe if i eat one i will feel better'
so i ate twelve and felt alive
and on my wall i painted the words
'fuck these lines'
and next to that a portrait of a small cat

and imagined myself laying flat against your body
and while we laid there, like two lines on the gravestone,
i translated your arms to the movement of the atlantic
and swam through them for miles

and with your nose you touched mine
and i felt alive and like
overdosing on the texture of your skin against mine

4 comments:

  1. love this bb.

    also, The Graduate is maybe one of my favorite films. I haven't seen it in like two years though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this a lot

    and the graduate is probably my second favourite film ever after harold and maude (most of my favourite films are about fucking older people. i don't know why)

    ReplyDelete